men like girls who “don’t know they are beautiful” because they are afraid that one day you will realise that you are the sun and the stars and he is nothing but a discarded plastic bag clogging up the ocean that you are
emotional abuse is when someone does something to hurt you, and when you express your feelings, that you’re upset, they turn it around to be something you did to hurt them and they force you to apologize for it, and your feelings, like always, are rendered invalid and silenced, forever damaging the ability to trust others with your feelings because they always are used against you.
this is important because so many people don’t know this
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I think my problem is that when I like someone, even a little, I put absolutely everything I have into it.
I tell everyone, I spend all my time and effort into that relationship and when it turns to shit i just look dumb.
Crying over you honestly feels so great I don’t have to hold it in anymore. Every tear is getting me a little closer to not giving a fuck about you.